Skip to content
- Associate Professor of Urology, Chief of Urologic Oncology
- Specialized expertise in the use of the da Vinci robot for the management of kidney cancer, bladder cancer, and prostate cancer
- Received his medical degree from the University of South Florida
- Completed his urologic oncology fellowship at Duke University Medical Center
- He is a member of the American Urological Association (AUA), the Society of Urologic Oncologists (SUO), and several other prestigious urologic organizations.