Determining which treatment option is best for you is dependent on your prostate cancer profile. Your prostate profile is based on the following factors:
- Age and expected actuarial survival
- Medical condition and risk factors
- PSA level
- Presence of significant illnesses, such as myocardial infarction, strokes, diabetes, etc.
- Gleason Score
- Presence of metastasis
- Status of DRE (rectal exam)
- Family History of Prostate Cancer
- Performance Status
Depending on your prostate profile, the following treatment options will be offered to you:
Click on each to learn more information.